- Take complete measurements. Make sure you are aware of the ceiling height and other essentials before you start construction.
- Take a hard look at what you would want your wardrobe to look like. Will it have a lot of shelves, racks or just doors to separate two compartments? Will it have hooks for robes and bags or plain shelves? Will it be a combination of two colors or not etc.
- Make room for shelves that are at a height. You can store unworn or unused items there for future use.
- Decide if the construction will be done by a professional or will you want to make it from scratch. Either way, give the workman enough time.
- You may want a bench in your walk in closet for you to get dressed on. If not, arrange for a small stool here and there.
You have read this article Closets Design / Wardrobe Design with the title Bedroom Closets and Wardrobe Design Ideas. You can bookmark this page URL http://terriedj.blogspot.com/2010/01/bedroom-closets-and-wardrobe-design.html. Thanks!