Tropical atmosphere which bright and colorful, can provide its own nuances to the lover. To make your living room looks slightly warm and vibrant, tropical-style decor can be an option. You can bring the atmosphere of a tropical beachfront hotel on decorating the living room at home.
There are several things you can apply to bring tropical-style living in residential ones, as quoted from eHow :
1. Use neutral colors with natural ingredients derived materials such as wood, bamboo or rattan. Avoid material with metallic materials.
2. In the selection of furniture, use a material with a texture and vibrant colors to evoke the impression of a tropical, like a dark pink or green color.
3. Complete with colorful carpets, however, remain neutral and warm colors to highlight in order not to seem tacky.
4. So that the room in which we live still gives the feel of fresh, add plants that are placed on higher ground, such as on the table, next to the window, or also can be saved in the corner. This can give the green shades of the room.
5. In setting the exposure chamber, seal your windows with bamboo material, but still make sure to allow the light to go into. The addition of a thin curtain on both sides of the window with a pretty ribbon fastening, can sweeten the room.
6. Give a tropical effect can also be done by hanging paintings on the walls of artistic merit.
7. To give the impression of a traditional, beach paintings can be considered, or to make it look modern abstract painting can be hung with matching curtains and ribbon color.
You have read this article Home Design / Interior Design with the title Living Room Design With Tropical Style. You can bookmark this page URL http://terriedj.blogspot.com/2012/07/living-room-design-with-tropical-style.html. Thanks!